Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Microsoft

Submission + - Is Qt dead in the water? (zdnet.com)

anandrajan writes: Now that Nokia has announced a broad partnership with Microsoft to bring Windows Mobile 7 to their devices, what does this mean for Qt (since Symbian/Meego relied heavily on Qt)?
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Is Qt dead in the water?

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...